How to revamp your Contact Us section of your website to deliver the best customer experience
Your Contact Us page could make or break your reputation for customer service. It is the first point of contact with your customers and you want to ensure that you are providing the best possible experience.
We’ve reviewed hundreds of pages and found 8 common qualities that are in every great Contact Us page:
1. Make it easy to find so a customer can quickly get in touch. Do NOT hide this within your website pages because potential customers provide valuable information and feedback.
A simple webpage link is the best way to do this.
2. Include an expected response time so customers know they are not a number waiting in line to be served. Response timing has a direct correlation to customer satisfaction and retention metrics.
3. Include a call to action.
Are you looking for people to sign up for your product? Do you have a newsletter? Include it on your contact page!
4. Link social media accounts like Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn so customers can easily engage with your business.
5. A thank you message to show your appreciation for prospects reaching out.
6. Be creative so that your customers leave with a positive impression.
Personalize it to fit your brand and keep the human connection
7. Keep it simple and avoid unnecessary messages and images.
8. Provide options to self serve for frequently asked questions, but also offer the chance for them to chat with you directly. You may want to position your FAQ page right below or near your Contact page.
This will not only help you manage the number of questions you get, but provide a lot of info about your company right where a customer may want it
Always remember that you want to make your customers feel comfortable with your brand and leave them with a positive experience after every interaction. Your Contact Us page is one of the first places your customers attempt to communicate with your brand, so make it count!
Connexa was built to enable businesses to grow with customer feedback insights. To learn more about Connexa, join our early sign-up list today at connexa.ai/sign-up!